Inspiring destinations within your reach.
Our exceptional tour packages has some of the best houses for you and your family to stay during the tour.
Advice and Support
We understand that each customer is different and we are keen in offering solutions to any questions our clients might have. Our travel experts will tell you the best places to visit within your budget.
Most of our travel agents have already gone to all the tours you will be going. Thus, we know the best places to stay and visit during your trip.
Poular Destination In Brisbane
Sea World Gold Coast
South Bank, Queensland
The travel agents at Tradeaust are the best, they guided us and never hesitated to help us out whenever we asked them. My family and I had a great time during the trip. Everything was planned and executed very nicely.
There are certain things you can find only in Australia as it is unique to the country and its culture. It amuses the people living in Australia to witness these things and it amazes the people visiting Australia as they would not have seen anything like it before. So, let us look at a list of these things which are found only in Australia.
- The three metered wide jelly fish that can be found in Australia. It is enormous in size and far larger than the size of a regular jellyfish. The size of this jellyfish shocks millions with its wide width. Scientists have still not figure out what it can be classified under but it is now commonly found in Australia and washes up to the seashore to amaze people.
- Hailstones during summer. Yes, you read that right. Australia witnesses and experiences tremendous hail stones during summer. The size of the hail is pretty big and can easily hurt people. You would expect to go outside and relish the summer heat and sunshine but you will be forced to stay indoors and within safe and sheltered areas. These hailstones can effectively injure an individual. So, if you do want to take a walk in Australian summer be sure to be dressed for a hailstorm.
- Australia is known to have the largest bat species in the world. There are many dynamic types of bats that can be found in Australia in dark and covered regions. You will surely witness a few bats in the evening when the sunshine fades away. If you are staying around an area which is covered with forest then even more so. But, what is more interesting is that you will see types of bats that you have never seen before and can be seen only in Australia. One of them is the giant flying fox. This has the head and body that looks like a fox but has the wings of a bat.
- The giant earthworm. When we say giant, we mean well… GIANT. This earthworm from far away may even look like a thick pipe to you. This earthworm can also be a little heavy to carry or hold in your palm. It lives for up to 8 years which is very impressive for a worm as worms generally have a life span of 10 weeks and sometimes that can go up to go up to 40-45 weeks but not more than that.
- Australian pythons are known to be the scariest pythons on the planet. They have no mercy and can eat up preys almost their own size. They can dislocate their jaws to chew down a prey. They are also known to live near human habitat.
Planning to go to Australia? Let’s look at a few places that you have to visit in Australia if you are planning to spend some time there.
- In case you’re searching for some mesmerizing nature, the Blue Mountains are for you. Just 1.5 hours from the rushing about of Sydney, you can go for a multi-day trip or an end of the week escape, contingent upon your travel time span. Set aside a few minutes to visit Wentworth Falls. This spot offers walks of many kinds with dazzling perspectives of the cascade, and it’s only a short drive from the headliner – The Three Sisters. These acclaimed rock formations are the feature of this pleasant postcard territory. In the event that you go to Echo Point you can get an epic sight of them or bounce on Scenic World’s gondola.
- Bathurst is one of the most loved spots in Australia for many number of reasons. Bathurst can be an exceptionally adored place since usually ignored by tourists, in spite of having such a great amount to offer. It’s the most established inland city in Australia and is the site of the first Australian gold surge. Visit the T-Rex at the Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum, take a turn around the celebrated Mount Panorama Circuit. You can also get some coffee from the campos and go for a walk through Machattie Park and look at the memorial plaque from Charles Darwin’s visit in 1836.
- Sydney is the biggest city in Australia – loaded with excellent beaches, fun exercises and great sustenance. Extraordinary compared to other approaches to see the excellence of Sydney is by going for an unwinding walk. An astounding beach walk, and truly outstanding, is from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach. It offers flawless perspectives of the region’s renowned rough beaches, thin beaches and sandy beaches. Another famous walk is along the Sydney Harbor Bridge walkway. The two strolls are free and are an incredible method to appreciate Sydney.
- Byron is one of Australia’s best tourist goals however in the event that you’re willing to put in a little work you can in any case locate some more well shrouded jewels simply out the back in the hinterland mountains. From endless waterfalls and swimming openings to inconceivable mountains and shrubbery strolls this little area has concealed so much magnificence.
- Melbourne has anchored its spot of the most liveable city on the planet the seventh time in succession. Most days see a differed climate – hail, sunshine, rain, wind – however that doesn’t obstruct the beauty of Melbourne. Any given day you can discover an occasion, an event, a music gig, or a show to savour. You gain admittance to free trams inside the city hover to meander across the city over and about without spending a buck on transportation.