Downloading a travel app on your mobile Apple device:
Today we will be giving you a walk through on downloading a travel app from the Apple store. It is a pretty easy thing to do and Apple has done a very good job in making sure that the interface itself is pretty easy to navigate. The store is accessible through the App Store app on your phone (pretty crazy huh). Once you’re in the App Store there is a variety of ways you can look for Apps.
So you have the App Store open on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can browse the apps:
- You can tap on today, to see any featured apps.
- If you click on Games or apps you can see different apps sorted into things like new releases, top charts or you can browse by individual categories like drawing or painting apps.
- You can also use the search function if you know roughly what you are looking for.
It’s that easy, once you have found an app that you want its just a matter of:
- Tap on the app, this will bring up a bunch of different information about the app itself, in this section, it will have some detailed information about the app. Some reviews and all the latest updates that have occurred to the app
- If the app is free all you need to do is tap the free button if it costs money then tap on the price.
- You may be required to authenticate your free download or purchase. You will have to enter your Apple password or maybe use your touch ID if that is the way it is set up.
Once it is downloaded it is as simple as clicking the app on whichever home screen it is on ( you can move it to a different one if you like by holding down your finger on the icon and then dragging it to another screen). After you have tapped it you are good to go. Beware, some apps have in-app purchasing do not be sucked in too badly and make sure you only spend what you are comfortable spending.